R R1S8K New member Joined May 3, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 17, 2024 #1 Hi, I noticed that the extraction became weak and water coming out of the steaming arm, then I opened the top/side cover and noticed that the pressure value is leaking water. Could it be the pressurestat ?
Hi, I noticed that the extraction became weak and water coming out of the steaming arm, then I opened the top/side cover and noticed that the pressure value is leaking water. Could it be the pressurestat ?
M MarcBeck Member Joined Sep 17, 2023 Messages 60 Reaction score 10 Jun 5, 2024 #2 Picture of the leak/area please?
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon