One of the best tasting coffee's I have come across !

trojan09

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I was at this supermarket called Surfas in LA the other day and I tried this coffee, a company called WEAVER's was pouring. Honestly, It was one of the best tasting coffee's I have had !

I am not a coffee expert and I would like some feedback from you guys. I did some reaserch about the next pouring they wil have and I found the Facekbook link:

It looks pretty interesting I would like to know what you think ! :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello trojan09

Cafemakers is a great forum-moderator watchdog!

Your questionable username has made me suspicious, too.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, sometimes when a person posts from his or her computer at their place of employment, the IP address is the IP address of the parent company that's in another state or country. Last year I was doing some consulting work for a local company in Philadelphia, and my forum posting IP address said I was posting from Kansas City.

However....if you are posting from India, we can't help but wonder if you're up to some mischief.

Rose

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
There seems to be a group of people that are followers of the product on their Facebook fan page from USC and India, so I suspect that there's some connection there. The guy at USC is Indian and also a member of their integrated marketing club, so I suspect that he's taken on a spam project for Weaver and passed it back to his buddies in India to do the work.

trojan09

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am based in LA. I was visiting family in India hence the IP address from India. Thats about it. Sorry about any inconvenience!