Opening a coffee shop in a hospital

SourDoll

Nov 17, 2022
Oregon
Visit site
Hello coffee lovers, like many of you, my passion for the coffee, and the coffee industry is unexplainable, after working in an independent coffee shop and a hospital for over a year, I have realize that this is my passion, and dedication. I have applied for an LLC, And been approved. While this is my first step I will not stop until I reach my goal Of owning my own shop preferably in a hospital. I am unsure of how to go about this, if anyone can help direct me Any advice, guidance, or help of any sort would be greatly appreciated

SourDoll

Nov 17, 2022
Oregon
Visit site
Thank you so very much for your response, I have a business plan drafted already. Thanks to your advice I have Set up an appointment with SBA in my district. Hoping they can give me good direction, and guidance to kiosk/ set up shop in hospital.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Thank you so very much for your response, I have a business plan drafted already. Thanks to your advice I have Set up an appointment with SBA in my district. Hoping they can give me good direction, and guidance to kiosk/ set up shop in hospital.
Getting a SCORE adviser to review my business plan was one of the best things I did. Just double and triple all of your cost then add 10%... error on the side of caution. If things can happen in small business it will.

Mr. Pourover

Nov 19, 2022
Usa
Visit site
Opening up a coffee shop a hospital is already a failed business. I suppose your business plan would be to actually make money. Not Going to happen in a hospital.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
That is far from true Mr. Pourover. Why such a Debbie Downer? There is a captive audience in a hospital. What most people assume is that the doctors will be the ones drinking expensive drinks. That is just not the case. The maintenance people are your money-makers! I did learn not to ask people how they are doing when I helped a friend out in their kiosk in a hospital. Good luck sourdoll!! Let us know how you make out.