Opening a drive thru coffee bar, brand spanking new, and don't know where to start

kissnrain

Oct 11, 2017
Austin, TX
Visit site
I have pretty much everything figured out except for who to contact from the local/state government for regulations/permits/ and anything else required to start my drive thru coffee bar. I own my own business, but it is in technology. I need to know where I can find the missing pieces to start my drive thru. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Start with your zoning and planning board, and local health department - that will cover the bulk of what you need. Ask your local Small business development center for any other direction you may need.

mikeduke

Oct 15, 2017
Crosby, TX
Visit site
Have you heard of Texas Coffee School? Look them up on-line. Their 3-day coffee business class was worth the price (fairly expensive) in the handbook they provided with practically everything you need to open a new business. I went last spring and am now about to open a coffee shop in Crosby, TX.

Chucktin

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Build it and "they" will come?
'Course that depends on how you define "build".
Anyway, wishing you lots of luck and wishing I could find a drive-thru coffee establishment worth visiting.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk