Opening a Drive Thru Coffee Shop

HeatherOlivia

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone! I am looking for advice. My husband and I went and visited family on the east coast and there has been talks of moving there. Nothing is concrete yet. We were talking about what we'd do for jobs and my husband said "I know what you should do... Open a drive thru coffee stand". And it wasn't until he said that, that I realized I hadn't seen any type of coffee shop ANYWHERE. Which is very strange to see since they are so popular where I currently live. I have worked as a barista a couple of times before, so I have some experience with coffee. But I am certainly not an expert and I don't know the first thing about opening a business. But ever since the idea was brought up, it's all I think about.

But I'm not the type of person to go into things without thinking or preparing. I want to do anything and everything I possibly can to get the knowledge about this industry and what needs to be done to become successful. I have looked into getting some books about opening a coffee shop and have also found some classes that I could potentially take if we moved forward with this. I see things all over the internet about getting forms to set up a business plan.

I guess I'm coming to everyone here because why not ask the best? There are so many knowledgeable people here that know exactly what it takes and what needs to be done to open a coffee shop.

I appreciate any and all help and insight you can provide and look forward to hearing from everyone. Thank you!!

MajMah

Sep 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
i have exactly the same case as you ��, except that my experience has been in marketing and communications. I'm contemplating the idea of starting my own business, a chain of drive thru coffee stands because where i live people consume a lot of coffee but there are no drive thrus! So i will be keeping an eye on this thread, with the hope to improve my learning before i reach the moment of truth.
Cheers

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
And it wasn't until he said that, that I realized I hadn't seen any type of coffee shop ANYWHERE. Which is very strange to see since they are so popular where I currently live.
I think the very first thing to determine is why this is the case. There may be reasons. There may be insurmountable reasons. Chances are, you are not the first to think of this, in our coffee soaked culture.

Hi, we are a wholesale coffee supplier, supplying upwards to forty different single origin and blends of coffee. We have multiple variants on weight to be able get you the best possible deal. We are offering a 12 oz bag, a 1lb bag, a 2 lb bag, a 5 lb bag and a 12 lb bag. Please get a hold of us for a competitive price. Thanks