Original Beans of Kopi Luwak

ks_aj

Sep 11, 2006
Visit site
I'm Jay from Indonesia, I would like to offer you the original beans of kopi luwak that collected from our coffee plantations in Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Kopi Luwak that I offering to you is still in unripe of kopi luwak, it's keep the original of the kopi luwak. I can guarantee kopi luwak that I offering to you is original. The price is IDR. 300.000 per kilo or $32.00 per kilo (1 kilo = 1000 grams) in unripe beans, in Green Beans the price is IDR 385.000 per kilo or $42.00 per kilo, and in Roasted Beans the price is IDR 575.000 per kilo or $63.00 per kilo the price above is not included the post package to your country. If you interested with my offer, you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

ks_aj

Sep 11, 2006
Visit site
Thank you for your advice, but I don't want to adding more information in this forum, I advirtised KL only for SERIOUS BUYER and not to Commercial Market, and if you want to more details information you can contact me at my email. :D

coffeeroastersclub6

Nov 30, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
ks_aj said:
I'm Jay from Indonesia, I would like to offer you the original beans of kopi luwak that collected from our coffee plantations in Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Kopi Luwak that I offering to you is still in unripe of kopi luwak, it's keep the original of the kopi luwak. I can guarantee kopi luwak that I offering to you is original. The price is IDR. 300.000 per kilo or $32.00 per kilo (1 kilo = 1000 grams) in unripe beans, in Green Beans the price is IDR 385.000 per kilo or $42.00 per kilo, and in Roasted Beans the price is IDR 575.000 per kilo or $63.00 per kilo the price above is not included the post package to your country. If you interested with my offer, you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Anyone that drinks Kopi Luwak needs to have their head examined. PT Barnam was right, there is a sucker born every minute.

Len

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
You know I still hear people say, "I can't believe people will pay $60 for Jamaican Blue Mountain and up to $40 for Hawaiian Kona" I say to each their own...and I will try it one day 8)

coffeeroastersclub6

Nov 30, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
topher said:
You know I still hear people say, "I can't believe people will pay $60 for Jamaican Blue Mountain and up to $40 for Hawaiian Kona" I say to each their own...and I will try it one day 8)

Its not the price, its the method. To put it in a different light, would you eat corn out of the excrement of the civet?

Len