Page histroy

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I was just wondering if any one else was having this issue. Some times when I hit my back arrow the previous page does not load, it just reloads the page I am on. When I right click on the back arrow I can see the last dozen or so pages are all the current page I am on. For instance as I'm creating this post if I right click on the back arrow this page has loaded enough to fill the menu.

I belong to a few other forums and this is the only one that does this so I don't think it's my pc or browser, but then I only have firefox installed so I can't compare it to another browser.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Thanks Alex. I tried it at work on both firefox and chrome and it is not happening. I will have to look closer at it this weekend. I did see one site said it could be triggered by adds, but being logged in should stop those.

Mainly just wanted to make sure it wasn't a forum issue. I know it takes a lot of work to keep a forum going and they appreciate it when someone lets them know there may be an issue, the sooner the better.

Last edited: