Portable Travel Espresso Maker

MCD

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
Ok I do not get to excited about new technology but when I saw this new portable travel espresso maker I was thoroughly impressed. The Handpresso Wild is very innovative and cool and makes great espresso. You can see the Handpresso Wild portable travel espresso maker. What is cool about it is that is slightly larger than a swiss army knife but can deliver 16 bars of pressure through an ESE pod. Very, very cool product. Check it out!

MCD

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
We keep getting questions on why you would want a portable espresso maker. Some people take these on the road with them if they are traveling where coffee is not available. One person takes the Handpresso Wild to work because his company does not have an espresso machine. He keeps it in his desk along with the ESE pods. The largest use by far is vacations. People don't know if an espresso shot will be available at their destination. One guy told me he uses it at home because it's less mess and more green than an electric espresso machine. Hope this helps, enjoy.

jesica

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
What is cool about it is that is slightly larger than a swiss army knife but can deliver 16 bars of pressure through an ESE pod. Very, very cool product.

MCD

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
Handpresso has come out with a new version of their portable espresso maker called the Domepod. The Handpresso Domepod uses coffee grounds instead of ESE Pods. The Handpresso Wild uses the ESE pods. So with the Handpresso Domepod, you get to use your own coffee from your own grinder. Click here to see the Handpresso Domepod.