Pourover travel bag

Mr. Pourover

Nov 19, 2022
Usa
Visit site
I’m going on a 14 day trip, and i will be making pour over coffee in the hotel room. I need a designated specialty bag to carry my scale, gooseneck electric kettle, coffee dripper cone, mug, and coffee.
does anybody make a travel bag just for the components you need for pour over coffee trips?

mb7b64

Dec 25, 2022
London
Visit site
I have a bag like that and am happy I bought it. I also bought a few other accessories that would come in handy, such as a brush for cleaning the scale and a measuring spoon for my coffee. I was surprised to find that the specialty bag was actually quite large and had several compartments to store all my items. I was able to fit everything neatly inside, and it was great to be able to carry my coffee-making equipment with me wherever I travel. And I travel a lot so you know. I love to travel to warm countries with beaches so I can lay on the beach with my coffee prepared in an apartment and enjoy the sun in a swimsuit from https://www.lascana.com/Swimwear.

Last edited:

TerkumOsber

Mar 28, 2023
uk
Visit site
I'm no coffee expert, but I recently went on a train adventure through Europe with my pour over gear. I found this cool travel bag on Etsy that fit everything snugly. I hope you find the perfect bag for your coffee essentials.