💵 For Sale Probat L12 Coffee Roaster

josephz

Apr 16, 2023
Weston, Wi
Visit site
1994 Probat L12 Coffee Roaster for sale. Rebuilt in 2007 by the late Victor Allen Mondry. It has a high performance bean thermometer for precise roasting. This legendary machine can roast up to four 24 pounds batches of green coffee an hour. It was converted to propane but can easily be converted back to natural gas. I have roasted well over 3500 batches in this workhorse. It is simple, extremely well-built and easy to maintain. Roaster is in northcentral WIsconsin. Asking $21,000. Email me at [email protected] if you have serious interest.
IMG_2033 copy.jpg
IMG_2030 copy.jpg
IMG_2032 copy 2.jpg
Probat 4 copy.jpg
Probat2 copy.jpgProbat 4 copy.jpg
IMG_2032 copy 2.jpg
Probat copy.jpg
Probat2 copy.jpg
Probat 4 copy.jpg

Last edited:

josephz

Apr 16, 2023
Weston, Wi
Visit site
Hello coffee folks. I dropped the price on my roaster a bit and am willing to share/negotiate the cost of moving and freight. Let me know if you have questions. This is a solid machine and I know it inside and out.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Question, How did you load your hopper with the ceiling so low? Surprised no one has jumped on this. Looks like a pretty good machine. Probably would clean up nice. Just knock out the cob webs, little degreaser and she might look ok.

josephz

Apr 16, 2023
Weston, Wi
Visit site
Question, How did you load your hopper with the ceiling so low? Surprised no one has jumped on this. Looks like a pretty good machine. Probably would clean up nice. Just knock out the cob webs, little degreaser and she might look ok.
I had to remove a ceiling tile to load it because It is located in the basement of my old house. It was a real boot-strap operation. I had to roll each bag of green coffee down the steps. It has some build up on the front lip when you dump the beans out the drum and a little color variation in paint from the pre-2007 owner. It ia a production roaster, not a show piece and has served me well for 16 years. It is simple to maintain, very easy to use, and extremely well designed.