PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello

When I click on the Coffee WiKi link I get an error too. It says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/10/d215850753/htdocs/coffeeforums.com/wiki/includes/Exception.php on line 139

Each time I try to post a message, I have to click on the "Submit" button to resubmit the message at least four or five times. I keep getting a message that says:

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

After about the 5th time it finally works, but it's kinda annoying. This has been happening for about two weeks now.

Rose

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
We witnessed the demise of the Wiki and the cool Coffeeforums t-shirt last fall. The Wiki never left the ground and the t-shirts are no more. They no longer exist, due to the lack of member interest.

But still, the flashing shirt keeps me coming back to the forum with it's hypnotic powers. I still click on it sometimes, in hopes of a resurection. :(

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Look on the bright side,
at least we still have these: :D
l_b1fb9f35153f8957c89487eaa2772ad0.jpg
:D

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Mr. Biscotto:

After reading your posting, I remembered reading something about the WiKi one day when I was exploring the forum.

It was in this thread: http://www.coffeeforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=5670

I didn't know what a WiKi was ..... no wonder no one was submitting postings to it. I wonder if it was named Q&A if people would have taken a look.

Maybe the link that leads to it should be taken off too, especially since we already know that it's not good for a web page to have a broken link.

Thanks for solving the mystery. Long live the cocoa-puffs!

Now, can you figure out why I have to resubmit my postings over and over again before the message is successfully sent? Is it that the forum is busy, and I have to wait my turn??

It's probably going to take me at least 6 attempts to get this one to go through too.

Rose

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
CCafe, any idea why Rose is having trouble submitting posts?
I've only had that problem a couple of times.
Actually, second attempts made my posts show up twice, even though the first attempts showed errors.
Rose, do you leave your computer on standby? It's good to shut down at least once per day, otherwise weird things start happening.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
I don't have a reason why PinkRose or you are having posting problems. My guess is it computer related. Judging by all the spam we get I don't think there very many people having the same problem.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Good Morning,

Ed .... I shut down my computer each night before I go to bed. I always like it to get a fresh start when I turn it on the next day.

I have a feeling that my having a difficult time posting messages on the forum is a just a quirky thing. Sometimes it takes me at least six attempts, sometimes only three, and once in a while I get it on the first shot. My attempts to log off were doing the same thing, but yesterday whenever I clicked on "log off," it was working on the first try.

Today is another day...

Rose