Promotional Ideas Fliers? Sale?

CafeOwnerChicago

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone! I am looking to find out other shop owners successful promotion they have had in the past. I currently have our coffe club running. It has been helping out, customers love it. But I am looking for other ways boots business. I know there is other shop owners wondering the same thing. I guess a group of owners can come up with more ideas than just one person.
Thanks Looking forward to everyones input.

Luke

Kaitlyn C

Jul 29, 2008
LBI, NJ
Visit site
The possibilities are endless! Coffee clubs are great. Do you find that your regulars get the same thing all the time? Try a free flavor shot for a day so they can try something different and add to your sales later. Have some one sample a certain dessert if they get a certain coffee that compliments it, offer cross-promotions with other businesses in the area, post fliers in libraries and schools! Get creative with holidays! I don't have my own store (yet) but maybe as a management/marketing major(s), my ideas hopefully help!

All the best in these difficult, yet opportunistic times :)

uchome

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi Luke,

Couple of ideas which worked for us.

1) Store/Business of the day. Just nominate a store/Business of the day and give every one working in that store/business free regular drinks as many they like as long as they physically visit your shop and one drink per visit. This has worked really well for us we hardly see store/business employee returning back for second drink. Always do a followup next day go back to the store/Business and get a feedback how many enjoyed the offer.

2) Cross promotions. Select a store/business which does not directly compete with your like hair dressers or video store.

Hope this works.

Best of luck.

Ucho

saliviyajonathan1

Sep 22, 2011
USA
Visit site
Hi there,
As you told that you are looking business ideas for your coffee business. According to me there are a lot of sites on internet where you can find some investors who can invest in your business. You can also consult with your friends and close friends if they have any business and wants to sharing with you.