Rancillio and Breville Machines

wanda

Nov 8, 2005
Visit site
shadow745 said:
A single that will work with pods and up to 7-8 grams, but I could care less. I only use the included double basket which will hold up to 20 grams.

Same here. Thanks for all the info. I hope my Breville doesn't die any time soon, but I'm keeping the info on your machine for next time.

javaheads

Sep 21, 2008
Visit site
Hello all. New to the forum :D I just received the Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL as a birthday gift. It works wonderfully. I''m just confused as the second day of use, I noticed the stream getting light much quicker than the on the first day of use. The area is not clogged. Not sure why this is happening. Since this is my first espresso machine, I don''t know if I''m doing something incorrectly. Perhaps I'm not tamping correctly or the grind is too fine???

UPDATE: We've been using the machine every weekend so far. I really have the frothing so perfect now. The coffee streams are fine, but it goes from dark to light quicker than I would like it to. The machine is very easy to use and we've been really happy with it so far.
:)