Re-introducing myself

mikecrimmins

Mar 29, 2009
New Orleans
Visit site
My name is Mike, I'm the chief blogger over at http://www.dailyshotofcoffee.com

I first signed up in March of 09, but was never really active. However, I met Topher in person the other day at Buddy Brew Coffee here in Tampa and see some other familiar faces like Lisa from Rocketfuel Coffee Jamie from Coffee adventures so I'm going to try to make myself a regular here.

C

coffeeloverlisa

Welcome back!

Fresh rocketfuelcoffee on the kitchen counter, help yourself.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Cool! It was nice meeting you at buddy brews...I really enjoyed buddy brews great place they got there...they need to get an espresso machine so we can play!!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Have you been to or tasted Java Planets coffee? I called them on my way to buddy brews and I told them I as a roaster from South FL and wanted to check out their place. They said they could sell me some beans but didn't really have a store front..they are the only all organic roaster in Tampa. I passed and just hung out at Buddy brews.

mikecrimmins

Mar 29, 2009
New Orleans
Visit site
I have had Java Planets coffee. Found them randomly at a Farmer's Market earlier this year. Don't remember much about them other than that all of their coffees were organic and that the beans I bought from them were good.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Wow after a long lay off and life getting busier and such, I've made a come back. Gesh I hadn't realized that I have not been on here since '08??? The look has really changed and I must say it will take a little while for my little brain to soak some of this in. In any case I'll catch up on some of the posts and then get back into the swing of things. I see that some of the old names are still here and that's great to see!!! Topher, buddy I see that BJ is no longer??? What's the scoop. Alot has changed for us over the last few years. We'll have to drop one another an email and catch up.

Cheers!

Sean