Recommendation!

Kyang57

Jun 4, 2024
mexico
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm not a coffee expert, but I love coffee and I'm looking for a professional coffee website similar to adagio.com, but for coffee.

Any recommendations for a "coffee of the month" club or weekly/monthly coffee recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Pclark

Hi everyone,

I'm not a coffee expert, but I love coffee and I'm looking for a professional coffee website similar to adagio.com, but for coffee.

Any recommendations for a "coffee of the month" club or weekly/monthly coffee recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Pclark
I'll play.

I'm not for everyone.

I may or may not be for you.

There's a gap between good and exceptional.

What do you want?

If you want an unparalleled coffee experience, one that Michelin chefs, vinyard owners, winemakers and other culinary professionals describe as exceptional, then I might be for you.

But only if you want the best coffee you'll ever have.

Also roasting a batch of this mind-blowing coffee this evening.

And Yes, it's the best coffee I've ever experienced in my twenty years as a professional.

Happy Brewing!

John Piquet
caffe d'bolla
Salt Lake City, UT

Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Pclark
Hilarious how the term 'professional' is tossed around as all it means is someone gets paid for what they do, never any sort of guarantee they excel at it. If you really love coffee and want to get more involved definitely roast your own as nothing can match that once dialed in exactly how you like it.

I'll play.

I'm not for everyone.

I may or may not be for you.

There's a gap between good and exceptional.

What do you want?

If you want an unparalleled coffee experience, one that Michelin chefs, vinyard owners, winemakers and other culinary professionals describe as exceptional, then I might be for you.

But only if you want the best coffee you'll ever have.

Also roasting a batch of this mind-blowing coffee this evening.

And Yes, it's the best coffee I've ever experienced in my twenty years as a professional.

Happy Brewing!

John Piquet
caffe d'bolla
Salt Lake City, UT
Hope you don't fall off that pedestal you put yourself on, lmao. Personally have no respect for what any winemaker, Michelin rated whatever does, says, etc. No clue why people get so wrapped up in what others think as taste will always be subjective and we are all entitled to an opinion and none is better than others, just different. Personally I've never been to any shop that can come remotely close in matching what I extract at home (espresso) from meticulously dialed in home roasted micro-batches and at this point in the 'game' I won't piss away time or money walking into any shop.

Thank you.

I'm sure this helps your credibility.

Were you drunk when you wrote this?
Who cares about credibility? I have nothing to prove to anyone and have absolutely no concern as to what others might think in the process. Just calling it as I see it and no to the possibility of being intoxicated as I have no interest whatsoever in alcohol consumption. Leave that for the weak mere mortals that have nothing better to do, lmao.

Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Pclark
where are you located and what are you looking for? We offer a subscription and may soon offer a coffee of the month.

Hilarious how the term 'professional' is tossed around as all it means is someone gets paid for what they do, never any sort of guarantee they excel at it. If you really love coffee and want to get more involved definitely roast your own as nothing can match that once dialed in exactly how you like it.
Honestly, I didn't know when I typed the word professional. Lol but yeah I was just seeking the right channel you know. I think I will yield to your advice then.

I'm not an expert, but I want to start learning more about coffee. Thanks to https://oxessays.com/essay-writer and their study help, I now have more free time. Before that, I only had time to study and that was it. I bought a manual espresso maker a few weeks ago and I want to learn how to make different types of coffee. I also want to learn more about coffee varieties.

Last edited:
Back