Recommendations for bag supplier

WhiteGoat

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Hello - I am in the process of getting a micro-roastery up and running, and am in need of some recommendations for a bag supplier. I am operating in Northern British Columbia so shipping may be a factor. Primarily looking at 16 oz stand-up pouches or flat bottom pouches with valves. Best price I have been able to find so far is around 0.45 per bag (smaller orders 2000 or so bags). Is this an okay price? What are others paying? Also interested in hearing people's thoughts/advice/experiences on printed bags vs. labelling with stickers....Thanks in advance for your help!

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Your price seem good if in cdn $. This is what i pay here in Quebec. If you go with printed bags, you will need to order about 10 000 and it will drop the per bag price to about $0,38-0,40 cad but you will most certainly still need at least one small label or order 10 000 bags for each coffee you sell!

WhiteGoat

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Looking for stock bags, I guess, considering the 10,000 figure for printed. Idea is to have a vintage poster for each blend/single origin.....looking at 3-4 currently, so I think stock bags with sticker labels probably makes the most sense.