Repair shop in NYC for Gaggia Syncrony Compact

euvy

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Hello all,

I posted here almost exactly a year ago and have had no luck getting my Gaggia Syncrony Compact back into working order on my own, so it's time to take it in for repairs.

But where? I'm looking for a reliable, reasonable service shop--preferably in Manhattan, but I can also go into Westchester, Rockland, Orange, or Sullivan Counties, as well as Pike County, PA.

Thanks,

AR

Cerinicoffee

Sep 13, 2012
Bronx, NY
Visit site
Gaggia & Saeco Repair Center NYC

Hello all,

I posted here almost exactly a year ago and have had no luck getting my Gaggia Syncrony Compact back into working order on my own, so it's time to take it in for repairs.

But where? I'm looking for a reliable, reasonable service shop--preferably in Manhattan, but I can also go into Westchester, Rockland, Orange, or Sullivan Counties, as well as Pike County, PA.

Thanks,

AR

Cerini Coffee & Gifts is the repair center for Gaggia Espresso Machines in the New York Area. We are located in the Bronx, on Arthur Avenue the Little Italy Section of the Bronx.

2334 Arthur Avenue,
Bronx, NY 10458
Our website is CeriniCoffee dot com.
or just google "gaggia service newyork"

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Welcome "Cerini Coffee"

I'm certainly glad you found the Coffee Forums website!

It sounds like you will be a big help with all of the repair and parts questions we get. Sometimes people get very frustrated with their equipment. Hopefully, you'll be able to help brainstorm problems and solutions.

Rose

Cerinicoffee

Sep 13, 2012
Bronx, NY
Visit site
Welcome "Cerini Coffee"

I'm certainly glad you found the Coffee Forums website!

It sounds like you will be a big help with all of the repair and parts questions we get. Sometimes people get very frustrated with their equipment. Hopefully, you'll be able to help brainstorm problems and solutions.

Rose

Glad to be here.

Helpful information regarding gaggia parts, cleaning supplies and service.. Please visit
Gaggia Parts - Espresso Machine Parts

For service center info visit:
Service Center for Saeco, Gaggia, Rancilio, Spidem, & Starbucks Espresso Machines