Restoring Nuova Simonelli MAC 2000V/220V 2 Group

RayCharles

Sep 16, 2022
Florida
Visit site
Just picked up a Free Nuova Simonelli MAC 2000V 2 Group 220V from a local restaurant and hoping to restore it. Still have it in the back of the car and have to make room in the garage to disassemble. I have no idea what I'm doing so this is going to be very slow .

1. First order of business is getting a 220v outlet I can use. The unit came with what appears to be a L14-30P Locking Plug Connector for Generator, Twist Lock Male Plug, 30 Amp, 125/250 Volt ,3 Pole, 4 Wire Grounding.

I have seen Bmccall's restoration and hope I can do half as good as Bmccall.
Bmccall's work -> Restoring Nuova Simonelli MAC 2000V Single Group

mb7b64

Dec 25, 2022
London
Visit site
You're lucky you could get a coffee machine like that for free from a restaurant. It's at least $1,100. I hope you get to restore it, and then enjoy your coffee from that machine. But if you or anyone else interested wants to make a good espresso for example, then I advise you to learn more about coffee machines, because the taste of a good espresso will depend on the machine. So I suggest you read the article on https://brewespressocoffee.com/best-cheap-espresso-machines/ about the varieties of coffee machines because it really helped me pick mine.

Last edited: