Retaining your customers

MmmmCoffee

Jan 5, 2017
Denver, Colorado
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Melissa, and I am a loyalty consultant for coffee shops all across the country. I am hoping that I am posting to the right forum. Please let me know if I am not.

My job is to help keep small businesses supporting their communities by providing them with the same tools that Fortune 500 companies employ to not only reward their customers, but to re-engage with them after they have left the business. In fact, my company drove 56 million visits back to over 12k businesses in the United States and Canada in 2016 alone. We provide you with a point based reward program, similar to a digital punch card, that helps the business owner keep track of their customer's behavior. If your customers stop coming back in, the program automatically reaches back out to them with an offer to get them to go back into the shop.

If you are interested in learning more about how we accomplished such an incredible feat, please feel free to reach out to me, and I will tell you all about how we can help your business generate more revenue, and more importantly, build a relationship with every customer that walks in the door.

Best wishes to all of you. I am really enjoying the site.

Last edited: