Royal #5 Coffee Roaster or Peanut Roaster (SOLD)

Strakad

Mar 2, 2022
Jackson, MI
Visit site
I have a Royal # 5 Roaster that hasn't been used in a year. It was last used Christmas 2020. I purchased it from an older gentleman who had it for the past 30 years. He said it's time to part with it, so I purchased it. I don't need it, I already have one.....that gets "0" use. These seem to be desirable for coffee shops that like functional nastalgia. It works, with of few modernizations that can be removed if you like. (gas valve, on off switch...etc) It has 2 belt guards on it for safety..they can also be removed. No cooling bin, sorry. I live in Jackson, Michigan and I would be willing to help load or possibly deliver if you are not too far away. (for a fee, with gas as it is, delivery would not be a desirable option for me) This is a GREAT piece of years gone by, I'm betting it's 100 years old......and still functions. They certainly don't build them like this anymore. Price is $5,495 or best reasonable offer. I'm new to the site so I don't know how anyone gets ahold of me...hopefully you can PM me. I have pics, but it keeps telling me they are too large?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Royal 5 1.JPGRoyal 5 2.JPG
Royal 5 3.JPG

Royal 5 5.JPG

Royal 5 6.JPG

Royal 5 7.JPG
Royal 5.JPG

syzygy

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
I have a Royal # 5 Roaster that hasn't been used in a year. It was last used Christmas 2020. I purchased it from an older gentleman who had it for the past 30 years. He said it's time to part with it, so I purchased it. I don't need it, I already have one.....that gets "0" use. These seem to be desirable for coffee shops that like functional nastalgia. It works, with of few modernizations that can be removed if you like. (gas valve, on off switch...etc) It has 2 belt guards on it for safety..they can also be removed. No cooling bin, sorry. I live in Jackson, Michigan and I would be willing to help load or possibly deliver if you are not too far away. (for a fee, with gas as it is, delivery would not be a desirable option for me) This is a GREAT piece of years gone by, I'm betting it's 100 years old......and still functions. They certainly don't build them like this anymore. Price is $5,495 or best reasonable offer. I'm new to the site so I don't know how anyone gets ahold of me...hopefully you can PM me. I have pics, but it keeps telling me they are too large?
I had to scale down my pics to medium res pdf or jpeg.