Royal # 5 roaster

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Guidoguy,

You've dug up an old post, and I doubt that the roaster is still available. The Forum member who posted the roaster for sale hasn't visited the Forum in a very long time. You could try sending him a private message through this Coffee Forum. Some people have set their Forum settings so that they receive message in their personal (home) e-mail alerting them when a Coffee Forum private message is received.

By the way, welcome to the Coffee Forums website. . .and good luck with your search for a Royal to restore.

Rose

Lucero

Feb 19, 2013
El Paso- Juarez
Visit site
Hi Guidoguy,

You've dug up an old post, and I doubt that the roaster is still available. The Forum member who posted the roaster for sale hasn't visited the Forum in a very long time. You could try sending him a private message through this Coffee Forum. Some people have set their Forum settings so that they receive message in their personal (home) e-mail alerting them when a Coffee Forum private message is received.

By the way, welcome to the Coffee Forums website. . .and good luck with your search for a Royal to restore.

Rose

Rose, thanks, I already have contact with Guidoguy. Thanks again!!