Saeco Odea Giro Weird Issue - Asking to prime every ON/OFF cycle

shutdownpt

Mar 2, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am new here and ran into an issue which I believe some of you can help me.

I have a Saeco Odea Giro which as has been stored for a long time because it stopped working and I could't understand why, also I had already spent too much money taking it to service.

I recently took some time to look into it again, and the plan was to take it all apart to fix every possible fault. I ended up finding that the boiler was clogged up, so I ordered a new one, fixed it. Then, it was leaking water through the pipes when trying to make coffee, so I ordered new pipes and new clamps, fixed it.

I can currently make coffee, but I still encounter one error (which I believe is the last one). Every time I turn off and on the appliance, it starts blinking fast the red exclamation point (which I know it needs priming the circuit), so I turn the hot water's knob on and the light goes away, then the machine makes the priming process through the main circuit (which is all normal) and I can them make coffee.

The problem is that: if I turn it off and on again, it needs to make this priming cycle all again, which I believe isn't normal right? Has anyone had this issue?

I really appreciate your help.

Latest posts