sample business plans

rickhulme

Dec 31, 2004
oxford,uk
Visit site
Hi

I was wondering if any forum members have copies of sample business plans for a coffee bar available for me to look at in order to see how detailed they are etc...

cheers

Cre8ive_being

Dec 4, 2004
Visit site
Alun_evans,
I am currently trying to put a business plan together for a drive thru and I am feeling a little overwelmed. Would you mind sending a sample plan to me as well? :?

BaristaExpress

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
Why would you guys want a sample plan for? Sounds like none of you have the slightest idea what a business plan is for! A Business Plan is a road map for the company to follow. Now guys here is a link for you all to go check-out. And if I was you I'd buy the program and go from there.

http://www.quickplan.com/index.html

Good Luck Guys!

Daniel.

BaristaExpress

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
RadarRick this posting was from another reader here. I guess it speaks for it's self.......

skitzes

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:37 am Post subject: i agree

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm also in the planning stages and bought that business plan baristaexpress just linked to. it's like 200 bucks but it has more than i could even use for my own plans. i was happy with it and consider it worth the $.

good luck!

skitzes

Jan 4, 2005
Visit site
its pretty good

i'm also in the planning stages and bought that business plan baristaexpress just linked to. it's like 200 bucks but it has more than i could even use for my own plans. i was happy with it and consider it worth the $.

good luck!