SCAA 17th annual conference & exhibition

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
S.C.A.A. Seattle conference; April 16th - 18th

Yahoo! Press Release.

The SCAA has been doing this conference for years, and it is probably the confreence that anyone interested in the specialty coffee industry should attend.

Unfortunatly the founders of coffeeForums.com have far too much work on our hands to be able to attend.
I would like some of the forum members that are planning on going to give us a recap once they get back, it'll be a good read for those of us that couldn't go, and for those that are interesting in attending future SCAA events.

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
Also; even though we can not attend, we still have our coffee forums promotional goods available. So we can make make a few coffee forums t-shirts available to members who are interested.
:)

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
wishing be there!!!!!!!

But if someone is there and wants to share the experience, I'll be very happy. Especialty the WBC tell us about it!!!! I was searching the last competition (some video) but it was imposible. I know the competitor have to make 4 espressos, 4 capuccinos, 4 cold drinks in 15 minutes, original, clean, very fast and take care about details. Very nice experience!
And all the coffee industry is there so wow is a big deal be there. And now when the prices are high, the producer have more enthusiasm to continue the growing and of course this is a benefit for the people who work in the farms. I have to say coffee is not only a beautiful art latte is history, is a lot of people involve in the process and is a passion.

So good luck for all the people who are participating in the SCAA 2005!!!!! :)

Cappy Ccino

Mar 15, 2005
Marysville, WA
Visit site
We attended Monday for the first time. We found it to be a fantastic resource for our website which provides promotional items and other things for the coffee industry. We were looking for a local coffee roaster
with coffee we liked and willing to drop ship. We found them! We were looking for resources for cups and mugs, found many new & unique designs that we will be adding to our site soon. Also and yummy soft biscotti company that will drop ship as well. All in all, a lot of fun, very informative and worth the price of admission!
P.S...it was great fun sampling all of the products, too!