Seeking Partners and Advisers to help export Organic Coffee from Papua New Guniea

harikishanb

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum.
I have a company based in Papua New Guinea and i closely work Small Holders who grow coffee for a living in Papua New Guinea (PNG)
For people who are wondering where PNG is, it is located near Australia.
I have been actively involved with all these tribal communities who are growing organic coffee at high altitudes mainly Arabica Coffee Beans.
I believe in the philosophy of Social Enterprise which ensure that Company makes profits and at the same time the profits are also distributed fairly to the small holders whose life is dependent on the sale of coffee beans.

I am seriously looking for Business Partners and Advisers who are interested in building a coffee export business that would help me create change in the lives of the Small Holders.
There are 1000's of Small Holders who are growing Organic Coffee, Vanilla and Cocoa in PNG and all of them are willing to supply their produce to me.
As i do not have prior experience in Coffee Business, i am looking forward putting together a team who can help export the coffee beans from PNG to international markets.

Kindly get in touch with me if you are interested at +60125050402 (Malaysia)

Thanks
Hari Kishan

sarah_09

Jun 30, 2022
Papua New Guinea
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum.
I have a company based in Papua New Guinea and i closely work Small Holders who grow coffee for a living in Papua New Guinea (PNG)
For people who are wondering where PNG is, it is located near Australia.
I have been actively involved with all these tribal communities who are growing organic coffee at high altitudes mainly Arabica Coffee Beans.
I believe in the philosophy of Social Enterprise which ensure that Company makes profits and at the same time the profits are also distributed fairly to the small holders whose life is dependent on the sale of coffee beans.

I am seriously looking for Business Partners and Advisers who are interested in building a coffee export business that would help me create change in the lives of the Small Holders.
There are 1000's of Small Holders who are growing Organic Coffee, Vanilla and Cocoa in PNG and all of them are willing to supply their produce to me.
As i do not have prior experience in Coffee Business, i am looking forward putting together a team who can help export the coffee beans from PNG to international markets.

Kindly get in touch with me if you are interested at +60125050402 (Malaysia)

Thanks
Hari Kishan
Hi Hari, May i know where in png are you located? I'm a sales manager in exporting coffee company in lae and we are expanding our business.