Self Contained Coffee Shop and Coffee Bike for Sale! Will Deliver

nicolepowell

Apr 4, 2017
Boise Idaho
Visit site
Hello all! What a wonderful community you have going on. I'm bummed I stumbled on it a little too late.

I currently run a coffee shop within a larger shared space in Boise Idaho. Our little shop runs like a top and is super modern looking to boot. We use an Astoria espresso machine and do pour over at the bar. We function solely on tanks and the entire shop is movable. It's truly a plug and play situation and can be configured in multiple different ways. The footprint for the coffee bar is just under 100 sq. ft. In addition, we have a rad bike. The bike initially was set up to do espresso, coffee and pastries. When we opened the shop, we converted the bike into cold brew.

Whats included:

3 casework pieces that are configurable in several different ways:
1.) The first counter houses a sink, coffee grinder for pour over and a bunn hot water system and is currently where we have a toaster for fancy toast.
2.) The second counter has a built in under-counter double refigerator (true brand) an astoria single head manual machine a small decaf grinder and a larger mazzer mini grinder.
3.) The third counter is the POS counter

Also included: chest freezer, modern metal shelves, buffet for sugar and cream, large (12ft long x 4"thick) slab bench on a base that has storage, three tables and three chairs.

All the cabinets are movable and have lots and lots of storage built into them. I can, of course send additional photos.

We are asking 27,000 for the shop and 9,000 for the bike, but are willing to consider offers!

We can deliver the entire business, help you set it up and give you anything else you need to get going. This shop works great as a stand alone with plenty of room to accomodate a bigger espresso machine and more equipment as you grow. I also have a lot of graphic design experience and can help you set up a brand for a small fee if your interested.

If you have a space that maybe you don't want to plumb right away (for cost reasons or other--ours was a permitting obstacle) or as a compliment to another business, this shop can literally be ready to go in a couple of hours. If you are interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask questions! You can call or text me anytime at
510-301-4849

westward.jpg
_DSC1472-copy.jpg

LukLe

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
can I ask you how it is with warranty for the coffee machine which is on the bike ?

Last edited by a moderator:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I might actually consider it. I need an new project. Yes I can pedal. You have to to start it by pedaling..just like the old mopeds. You're cute...if it wont start. I built it. :roll: Plus pedaling will only get you to about 10 mph. Why do that when you can go 55+?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I might actually consider it. I need an new project. Yes I can pedal. You have to to start it by pedaling..just like the old mopeds. You're cute...if it wont start. I built it. :roll: Plus pedaling will only get you to about 10 mph. Why do that when you can go 55+?

Oh, I admire how confident your are that it will start. The first time it has a hiccup and doesn't start, please think of me and laugh. Then petal the bike back home. :wink:

cafecultura

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
Hi NICOLEPOWEL, Love the coffee bike that is exactly what I want , questions what battery to you use to operate the coffee bike and what machine do you use for that?

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
A coffee bike is really a good idea, only you have to think carefully about every aspect to make everything perfect. I had an unpleasant incident on this topic that I will not forget. I was riding my bike one night and coming home from work. It was dark outside, but my headlights broke. I passed a store to get coffee and because the headlights didn't work I fell in an accident. Since then I have learned that I have to be careful and I have got my bike lights front and back from https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Rechargeable-Illumination-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B078TB9TMK and since then I have not had problems.

Last edited: