SF-6 for sale

Redswing

May 30, 2013
Northern California
Visit site
It is time to sell my beloved SF-6. It is in perfect working order...this roaster is built to last. Which is handy, because it was built in 2004. I bought it from the manufacturer after it was traded in by another one of their customers. The good people at San Franciscan completely went through it to make sure everything was in good shape, and also added a Watlow dual channel digital temperature controller. Which is also handy, because I would be lost without it.
This particular roaster is the older SF-6 style that has a manual crank for turning the cooling bin arms.
$10,000, and buyer pays shipping.
Greg Schoolland
[email protected]

PS: it's been a while since I've been around this forum...but PinkRose...don't worry, I'll be sure to remove this listing as soon as it sells. :)
PSS: I am not very tech savvy, so my multiple attempts to attach photos failed. I tried to attach a pic in the message body here, and realize its probably humongous. My apologies.

roaster side small.jpgroaster close small.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Redswing!

It is so nice to see that you're still alive and kicking.

From what I can recall, you seemed to be pretty attached to your roaster when you were first starting out. I can see why you would refer to it as "beloved" now.
Are you still roasting coffee? Are you selling this roaster so you can move on to an upgrade?

Rose

DickV3636

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi Redswing! I notice in a previous post you were going to build a farmers market cart for your roaster. Did that happen and if so can it be included in the sale of the roaster- if so how much? thanks!