shower gel

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Not sure if it works...but I sell the hell out of my caffiend soap...and like I said before...I couldn't keep the octane on the shelves. To be honest at first I didn't think that the octane would sell..something like 2.1 oz of gel retailed at $11.95(American not Canandian :shock:) but people didn't mind the cost!!
Hey coffeeluver I still need your addy so I can send you a caffiends package!!

wulf

Oct 29, 2003
London, UK
Visit site
I'd rather take my daily caffeine dosage in the form of delicious coffee - I don't want to overdo the caffeine and wouldn't want to have to cut down on the coffee because I'm hitting the dose in the form of some kind of soap instead. That just ain't gonna taste as good .... :)

Still, it sounds like the testimony of the shelves is that it's a popular option.

Wulf

DebsCoffee

Mar 24, 2004
Arkansas
Visit site
Hmmmmmm

:shock: Can caffeine actually be absorbed through the skin? I haven't tried either of these, but I would be tempted with the Green Tea simply b/c I love any bath products scented with G/T. I would imagine that the energized feeling comes from the mint which is a natural energizer....I noticed that the Octane Zones are the same as the zones used for mint energizing. Just my thoughts.......

CoffeeLover....I had to laugh when reading your post....you really ATE that stuff??? I once had a student in HS who ate cinnamon-scented carpet refresher b/c she said it smelled good enough to eat.....I don't think she cared much for cinnamon after that!!

Latest posts