Simonelli Premier

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Those machines have always been starter level machines. There built to take a beating before the owner decides to upgrade to a better model. I have refurbished a few for people who just wouldn't upgrade. After the chemical cleaning the boiler just didn't seem to be as sound as it was before the cleaning. My suggestion would be to buy a new Premier.

Besides you can pick up a new machine around $4500.

tlowing

Jan 19, 2008
Cocoa Beach, FL
Visit site
I'm four months into a build and still don't have the city build permit (took over two months to make it through the state). At this point altering the plans in any way is not possible. We literally can't afford to lose a single day or alter the plans. So far I've been pretty lucky finding nearly new or new equipment pretty cheap. I had one opportunity for a steal on an espresso machine and passed it up because I didn't want it sitting around for four months. Stupid. I'm sure I'll come across another. We're more than $20k over budget due to various reasons already. I'm convinced the government hates businesses.

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
tlowing said:
.... I'm convinced the government hates businesses.

Ha, sounds like something I would say.

Hang in there buddy. There are some rewards waiting for you once you get pass all of the initial red tape and turmoil.