SMILESCOFFEE.COM smiles coffee complaint resolved

horizonod

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
COMPLAINT RESOLVED.

<Search engines follow><meta name="Smiles coffee rip off spam scam free digital camera promotion lie">

This complaint has been satisfactorrily resolved. While there were things that could have been handled in a more positive fashion it was more a misunderstanding brought about by low level employees than a ripoff or scam.

Once the right people are contacted Smilescoffee.com smiles coffee seems to want to do the right thing.

horizonod

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
Smiles coffee smilescoffee scam spam UPDATE

[email protected] (the head guy?) says smiles coffee is going to honor their free camera offer and send it as per the original offers face value . :p

He said he was not aware that the email was non functional and would look into why the [email protected] email was not responding and fix it.

I will update this post based on the outcome. Thanks.

pinellasperk

Oct 29, 2003
Dunedin FL
Visit site
Re: Smiles coffee smilescoffee scam spam UPDATE

horizonod said:
[email protected] (the head guy?) says smiles coffee is going to honor their free camera offer and send it as per the original offers face value . :p

He said he was not aware that the email was non functional and would look into why the [email protected] email was not responding and fix it.

I will update this post based on the outcome. Thanks.

That is good news for you, it is nice to see a company doing the right thing. That said, smilescoffee is still a major ripoff, their coffee is usually pretty stale, in my experience.