Sold! For Sale Ambex YM-2, YM-10, and DCQ Software

coffeejoes

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Sold Sold Sold! Hello! I am buying a larger roaster and would like to sell my Ambex YM-10, YM-2, and DCQ Profiler software and hardware. Both roasters are set up to use the profiling software. Both roasters have been gently used and are in extremely good condition. I can demo the YM-10 as it is currently being used. I am sorry to see them go but I need additional capacity. Please email for additional information. [email protected]

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Re: For Sale Ambex YM-2, YM-10, and DCQ Software

is your 2 kilo a table top or is the taller version? What are you asking for them?

coffeejoes

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Re: For Sale Ambex YM-2, YM-10, and DCQ Software

Hello,
I am located in the Mpls/St.Paul area of MN. The price for all the equipment is $19,500.00 plus crate/shipping. The YM-2 is not currently being used while the YM-10 is currently being used in my store. All of the equipment is in excellent or new shape. I have kept up on all maintenance and cleaning. The YM-10 is available to trial up to the 1st week of Feb. The YM-2 is the new style being built in 2006 and the YM-10 built in 2007. Both machines are black. My software is the full package, Profile Plus RT(When I purchased it was called DCQ). This software once programed will run run the roast from the beginning to the end of the roast. I will include all of my current profiles in the purchase. These profiles have been refined over time and would make an excellent starting point. I am hoping to sell all the equipment together but will consider separate sales. All the roasters are set up for NG. YM-2 is a tabletop model. Please email if you have any additional questions.
Tim

arabusta

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I am located in the Mpls/St.Paul area of MN. The price for all the equipment is $19,500.00 plus crate/shipping. The YM-2 is not currently being used while the YM-10 is currently being used in my store. All of the equipment is in excellent or new shape. I have kept up on all maintenance and cleaning. The YM-10 is available to trial up to the 1st week of Feb. The YM-2 is the new style being built in 2006 and the YM-10 built in 2007. Both machines are black. My software is the full package, Profile Plus RT(When I purchased it was called DCQ). This software once programed will run run the roast from the beginning to the end of the roast. I will include all of my current profiles in the purchase. These profiles have been refined over time and would make an excellent starting point. I am hoping to sell all the equipment together but will consider separate sales. All the roasters are set up for NG. YM-2 is a tabletop model. Please email if you have any additional questions.
Tim
Good Day,new member here form South Africa.I want to buy an Ambex YM-2 and see that you had one for sale(damn!!)I f there are any members that want to sell,please let me know.I have cash available and would obviously first pay etc.before the unit is shipped.What do they go for new?

Latest posts