SOLD: PRIMO PRI-TT-EC Coffee Roaster in EXCELLENT AND WORKING CONDITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dparham

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey Everyone! Im selling a PRIMO PRI-TT-EC Coffee Roaster to make room for something that better suits my business... this is a 5-7 lb roaster and its Very nice! , my batches are between 3-6 lbs but Im often needing less batch sizes per varietal for retail business ... Ill asking $6500 and Ill add in the phidgets data logger and a windows PC with artisan already installed! its ready to go! I also have i believe 20ft of double wall stainless steel commercial ducting Im selling... asking $2500 for the ducting $4-5k is what this costs if you go buy it separate!Ill sell it all complete for $8000 roaster and ductwork and its the same ducting for the similar size Diedrich roasters use ... many same parts... A PRIMO Engineer came from Diedrich to branch off into his own line from what I understand and PRIMO is a top of the line Engineered Roaster.. One other thing to mention, PRIMO builds these roasters from serviceable parts here in USA which makes those parts easy to get if needed!... that was a big reason I picked this one up here! and its really been a great roaster! My only motivation for selling is that its not being utilized to its best abilities...

IMG_5186.jpg

Last edited:

dparham

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
For some reason its not letting me edit post lol i just wanted to mention in this picture its a temporary setup and not the really nice polished stainless double walled stainless Steel ducting i have... Im still looking for a picture of that! its currently not installed

dparham

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey Otters, Im in South Florida West Palm Beach area ( Lake Worth). Here is some of the double walled stainless ducting when it was removed! .. its really nice
IMG_2543.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.