SOLD: Sonofresco 1.4 model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner0000

Apr 29, 2013
Cambridge ON, Canada
Visit site
Up for sale is a used Sonofresco CR-1 commercial coffee roaster. I have owned this roaster for just over one year. It’s seen only light commercial and personal use. Approx 30 kg of roasted coffee since I purchased it. I am the second owner of this roaster. It’s the regular 1.4 lb roaster. This roaster has it’s original control board with preset controls. It also has the regular temperature sensor which I replaced when I bought the roaster so it has plenty of life left. This roaster can be upgraded with both the new ADR control board for custom profiling as well as the new stainless steel temperature sensor. I will also be including both the natural gas and propane kits ($250 value). The roaster currently has propane installed. a regular BBQ propane tank can be used and will give you approx 150 roasts before a refill. Costs approx $0.15 a roast in propane. The roaster has been cleaned and inspected inside and out several times over the last year. It’s last cleaning was Aug 1st 2014. Sorry no vent kit or hood.

Roaster: Sonofresco CR-1
Model: #1100
Yield: 1.4 lb green, approx 550 g roasted, 30 lb per 8 hour work day.
Gas type: Natural gas & propane
What’s included: Complete roaster, power cord, propane line, Propane kit installed, Natural gas conversion kit, user manual incl all maintenance and installation.
Price: Asking $1,600.
Shipping: Local Pickup or shipping within Canada or to the U.S at buyers expense.

DSC_0022.JPGDSC_0023.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0024.JPG
    DSC_0024.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.