Some Thoughts ...

userbee

Apr 19, 2005
I am a coffee/caffeine lover but I also like to smoke but recently I have been doing some reading ... :) I think it is safe to say a good deal of people are irritated by smoke right? I was reading about how primitive smoking is too here: air-2.com/why_vaporize.php What do you all think?

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
I do believe the disclaimer says it all!

Things We Can't Tell You
(Disclaimer)

Because vaporization technology has yet to be FDA approved, we cannot assert claims that vaporized inhalation is safer or more healthful than smoking. At this time, we do not endorse or encourage the possibility that vaporization may be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any ailment or disease. Additionally, our current Vapir ™ Air-2 ™ Digital Air ™ is intended for flavor delivery and aromatherapy. This product is not intended to administer medicinal or illegal products of any kind.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Most likely it will never be approved, because they probably never applied to have the FDA approve it.

Reminds me of all the people who market Herbal products.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
I just can't stop commenting on this.

I could only come up with one conclusion. I liken it to putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger, but I am not responsible for the outcome! We all know what the outcome is but, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE! And that is all they are saying.

Besides quit smoking anyway. In a year, you will love the fact that breathing has become a whole lot easier. Especially when you’re applying yourself to a rigorous activity!