South Jersey Coffee!

ameskis327

Jan 7, 2006
NJ
Visit site
I just recently opened an independent coffee house in historic Mt. Holly, NJ. I love this site and figured I would post the news to all you coffee-lovers out there. I am 19 years old and the start-up has been very wearing. I know there are people out there that make it a point to support local smalltown coffeeshops and I am one of the only ones in my area. So if you happen to be in the area, stop on by!
The Daily Grind
48 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
so how are things coming along? What are you doing to drum up biz? Is it wearing due to lack of business or the hours you have to put in...it it is the hours it will get better...oh well keep us posted.

ameskis327

Jan 7, 2006
NJ
Visit site
Things are going well so far. I took over March 1 and business has really picked up. I just introduced breakfast sandwiches and they are taking off. I am getting to the point of having to hire more help which is awesome! I have been working 7 days a week and it is very wearing. But I feel that it will be worth it. I love coffee and I love people so I am not tired of the job, just of the long hours. Thank you so much for your interest! It is nice to know there are other coffee lovers out there like myself! If you have any suggestions, let me know! Thank you!