Specialty coffee subscription - Bean Portal

kaffegubbe

Apr 2, 2015
Gothenburg
Visit site
Me and my partner just launched a coffee subscription service called Bean Portal. As a subscriber you get three coffees, from a different small batch roaster each month! We are focusing on light roasted specialty coffees, and will start with roasteries here in Sweden.

We would love to get some feedback on our site from you guys. If you feel like trying out our service we've got a promo code to get 10% off your first month, just type in "LOVECOFFEE" at checkout.

Our website: http://beanportal.com

Cheers!

Sidamo

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Ethiopia coffee

Me and my partner just launched a coffee subscription service called. As a subscriber you get three coffees, from a different small batch roaster each month! We are focusing on light roasted specialty coffees, and will start with roasteries here in Sweden.

We would love to get some feedback on our site from you guys. If you feel like trying out our service we've got a promo code to get 10% off your first month, just type in "LOVECOFFEE" at checkout
Cheers!

I would love to sign up for a subscription! I had a few questions:

- Do you rent a facilitiy to package and ship the products? Or outsource to a third party?

- Do the roasters give you a good deal on the coffees? Is it profitable?

I have connections in Ethiopia to farmers who export direct trade coffee and would like to learn more about your business.

Thank you.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Sidamo,

This last time the original poster, kaffegubbe, visited the Coffee Forum was back in January of this year. You can send him a private message through this Forum and see if he replies. Or you can just go to the website that he posted and do some exploring.

Rose