Spill proof coffee mug for car, does it exist?

Sebsatian Rametta

Dec 30, 2007
Brazil
Visit site
Ok guys here''s the question, is there truly a spill proof coffe mug? I ask this because, for christmas I bought my wife a new Suburban Z71, its very very nice. I took her old LR3, and I saw what a mess it was inside, so I took the LR3 she was driving to get detailed because it was an absolute disaster inside. Now mind you, we have FOUR kids, but the deatailers had to put two guys on the vehicle for half a day, and they claim that the coffee in the front was the worst. They said the coffee was everywhere, in all the air vents, over the entire console, they said there was coffee that that they could not even explain how it managed to get to the paticular areas. The detailers said the cofee was worse than all the food that the kids had in the back (they are young kids..) and that they awarded her the messiest vehicle they have ever cleaned. Anyway, where I am going with this is. She has a brand new car, and she is addicted to coffee, and I don''t want a repeat in the brand new car, is there a coffee mug that is absolutely spill proof that can fit in a vehicle cup holder? She is banned from drinking coffee in the car until we can find one. (she probably is breaking out in sweats and she shakes right now).

Your help appreciated!

Kaffee-Kantate

Jan 9, 2007
Visit site
Spill-proof coffee mug

Yes, I have a coffee mug I like very much. It is double walled to keep the heat in and if you turn it upside down it won't spill a drop. Also it has a lip all around the edge so it is easy to sip hot coffee without burning yourself. I got it at Meijer, if they have that where you are but the brand name is Trudeau and they may have it at Target or some other store in your area. But make sure the top is a twist. It turns to pull a disc up to the top to seal it off.

Kaffee-Kantate

Jan 9, 2007
Visit site
travel mug

That looks exactly like mine. I can't see the top but I'm pretty sure that that is it. The shape, and handle are the same and the curve of the lip looks the same. Hope it works well for you.