Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte

eroell

Mar 14, 2006
Visit site
Anyone know what goes into Starbuck's Cinnamon Dolce Latte? It's my new favorite and I'd love to be able to replicate it at home. Thanks! :grin:

eroell

Mar 14, 2006
Visit site
I went to their website, but I don't know which syrups to combine ... any suggestions? This is from their website:

An indulgent beverage with flavors of sweet cinnamon, butter and brown sugar, combined with our signature Espresso Roast, freshly steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and Cinnamon Dolce sprinkles.

latte_luver

Jun 29, 2005
Cali
Visit site
I love the cinnomon dolce latte aswell! I tink its great on a rainy day. I always bring like 5 to my study groups! They luv em too. About the Starbucks resepies, they don't tell you what is in it entirely. Theres always a seacret ingreadient or two! Try going to Seacret Resipies.com Thats where I always get the WHOLE INGREADIENTS but when I try and make em, its never as good as Starbucks bought! :lol:

J&J

Jan 28, 2006
Visit site
answer

Cinnamon Dolce is a coffee syrup flavor manufactured for Starbuck's. They don't really advertise it, but their coffee syrups are available for purchase.

Muddycup

Dec 4, 2005
New York
Visit site
aaaa.... how about cinnimon syrup and carmel sauce ( hence the word Dolce which is butter and brown suger) this is not rocket sience, starbucks has all the same ingredients that all of you carry. It is all about the combinations, name and marketing, no big secret reciepe.

Nonfat_Madhat

Mar 30, 2006
Visit site
what is the difference of the dolce with the streusel? i tried a cinnamon streusel latte once and it didn't come off as a favorite at all. i dunno. couldn't taste the espresso in it. tasted like home coffee with lotsa milk and plain cinnamon powder gone wrong.