Starbucks in China Video

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hey Mr. Biscotto,

I just came across your posting, and I checked out the video. It was a very interesting news report. I gotta hand it to you....you have a way of finding some of the most interesting things on the Internet!

Rose

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Thank you dear PinkRose. My efforts in this forum would go largely unnoticed, if it wasn't for you. I appreciate that. :D

The interesting thing about this video is that it shows outdoor seating at a cafe in China that overlooks a lake. Seems like the perfect scenery, for me at least, when enjoying a cup of hot coffee in the morning.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Yes, it would be a perfect setting for enjoying a cup of coffee, as long as the lake doesn't smell "stinky." I wouldn't want to smell dead fish, etc. while enjoying the scenery.

I hate to be thinking that way. I guess I've been crossing the Delaware River too much this summer.

Rose

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
I worked on oil rigs in the gulf of Mexico for a year and got used to the fishy smell (among others) and enjoyed my coffee just fine. Also, worked on the mighty Mississippi, same thing with the fishy smell, but I got used to it. But that was at work. For outdoor seating at a nice cafe, yeah, maybe not too close to the fishies would be better.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Wow Eddie!

For such a young guy, you've certainly been around.....

It's amazing the tid bits of information you learn about people in this forum just by reading their postings.

Let's hope that the lake in the video is pristine clean, and the coffee lovers are thoroughly enjoying their morning brew. Either that, or maybe they should be selling the coffee with a clothespin!

Rose