Starbucks Pike Place Special Reserve

tonylien

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi, this is my first time here. I live in Taiwan, English is not my mother language, so please forgive me if you feel my English is too poor and hard to understand.

I had chances to visit the first Starbucks shop in Seattle during passed several years, I like their "Pike Place Special Reserve" very much. So I always bought many packs back to Taiwan as gifts for my friends. Now I got a headache problem. One of my good friends asked me to buy this coffee bean for him, but I don't have any plan to visit Seattle again nearly. So I hope to find out a coffee bean from Starbucks Taiwan for him and hope the favor is close to Pike Place Special Reserve. Taiwan Starbucks stores have alsmost all types of coffee beans you can see in the states, so please give me a suggestion, then I can go to buy and test.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Tony Lien

tonylien

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Dear Sir, thanks for your suggestion. Since I am not a expert of coffee drinker, so I didn't know anyone who can roast good coffee in Taiwan. I will try to order some coffee from Mango Cafe. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards,

Tony Lien :p