Starting A Subscription Model Coffee Business

cirfer

Oct 7, 2016
South Florida
Visit site
Hi All,Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your community. I'm hoping to get some expert advice by those who have experience and familiarity with the coffee side of the business.
My background includes starting from scratch and selling multiple online subscription businesses. The main theme these businesses obviously have in common are having reoccurring orders and being relocatable(I like to move around often). In the on-line world where it can be very expensive to obtain a new customer, I'm always looking how I can increase the lifetime value of that customer, hence selling coffee via a monthly subscription model seems like a natural.
Though the years I also self-learned online marketing ,programming and website design, and now have an outsourcing company to do the same.
Any input or ideas anyone would be willing to share would be appreciated.

cirfer

Oct 7, 2016
South Florida
Visit site
What is your differentiator?
That's actually one of the main concepts I have yet to determine, and hoping to get some ideas on this forum. When I first began my vitamin/supplements business, the differentiator was price. I was one of the first to offer brand names at wholesale cost. That doesn't appear as important in selling coffee as there aren't as many well known brands. Plus I don't really want to be known solely as the low cost seller of certain brands. Any ideas?