styrafoam Cups?

Columbian

Jan 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi ShawnHawaii

I don't like the styrofoam cups either and I don't like mugs.

I prefer coffee in a nice cup with a saucer and not too masculine a cup and saucer either, but not dainty ones like you would drink your tea from either. Something looking French would be nice--perhaps white with some blue words or design on them. The French white with blue design would be nice in a mug as along as the mug wasn't too thick.

Am I too particular? :lol: I can't believe I wrote this. I must have had too much coffee today. :lol:

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
I agree, there are much better choices out there for your "to-go" orders than styro.

Take a look @ the KX2 from International Paper an insulated cup, so you don't have to mess with sleeves. Plus it looks pretty good.

mog911

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone
I was wondering what your take on Styrafoam cups are at coffee kiosks/shops. Do you as a customer care? Does it cheapen the product for you? Does it taste different to you?

------------------------ Better Paper Cups ------------------------------------

We design and make best materials recycling or SGS Certificate Paper Cups for International Worlds.

If any questions, please contact me. Skype: mog911
We can all paper cups manufactur for you.

espressoaddict

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Definitely go paper, I had to leave home early without my AM espresso. Once the headaches started I saw a free coffee sample at a store display in one of those styofoam cups and just about gagged to death it was so bad. Like bitter plastic infusion.