Suggestion for best single cup brewer?

annekatie

Jul 19, 2016
NY
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am new here. I am going to buy a new single cup coffee maker to replace my old one. Is there any suggestion for the best you think? There are too many choices. I prefer the one that good for both making espresso and iced coffee. Thanks in advance!

gsw

Jul 27, 2016
San Diego
Visit site
Starbucks has a pretty good expresso/single cup maker...more of cheap and cheerful that will do the job (http://amzn.to/2axO1pc). KRUPS has a pretty good one but it's about 10X the cost. And there are even more expensive and more advanced ones.

Last edited:

annekatie

Jul 19, 2016
NY
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestion! Is that machine ok? Looks like too many bad views on it. Thanks, my friend gave me some recommendation here and I decided to change my idea. I will buy Keurig machine instead of others.

Last edited:

Rob_Shaw

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi Anne Katie, Keurig are great machines and at less than $80 I'd suggest you take a look at the Keurig K15. It even comes with recipes that can have you producing a quality cup in no time!!

pmhlb

Oct 24, 2016
Atlantic Canada
Visit site
Hi Anne Katie, Keurig are great machines and at less than $80 I'd suggest you take a look at the Keurig K15. It even comes with recipes that can have you producing a quality cup in no time!!

I like Rob's suggestion of this small machine. Does the Keurig K15 have compostable and/or recyclable pods? If not, does anyone know of a system with refillable pods or pods that can be composted? I began drinking coffee only a few weeks ago , so this might be a silly question! :coffee1:I am looking forward to buying my first machine!

Paulette

Last edited:

coffeetom

Jul 5, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestion! Is that machine ok? Looks like too many bad views on it. Thanks, my friend gave me some recommendation here and I decided to change my idea. I will buy Keurig machine instead of others.

So you friend gave you recommendations to a page with your own picture and it was written by a person with the same name as yours...a little too much of a coincidence, don't you think :wink:.