Suggestions Please: I am looking for attractive coffee packaging - boxes, etc.

Harry_Will1

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for your satisfied reply. Actually I run a coffee bar not more then a year. The actually taste of my handmade coffee is not too bad but I always try to make a perfect mug of coffee. I am planning to start online business for coffee after the lock-down situation. Well I am confused about the packaging step for the coffee. People as usually use Kraft or cardboard coffee boxes packaging but I want something different. Can anyone suggest me the perfect packaging solution which seems to be attractive as well as reliable?

Thanks for your satisfied reply. Actually I run a coffee bar not more then a year. The actually taste of my handmade coffee is not too bad but I always try to make a perfect mug of coffee. I am planning to start online business for coffee after the lock-down situation. Well I am confused about the packaging step for the coffee. People as usually use Kraft or cardboard coffee boxes packaging but I want something different. Can anyone suggest me the perfect packaging solution which seems to be attractive as well as reliable?
Not only is the design relevant to the name of the product, it's also eye-catching and highly different from what many of its competitors offer.

Attachments

• kenya_natural-3.jpg
    kenya_natural-3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

JoshuaDickens

Sep 17, 2021
London
Visit site
I love coffee and everything related to coffee beans. At one point, I thought of opening a small shop to sell the best coffee beans. At that time, I learned a lot about packaging design, how to pack them, and what packaging companies I could collaborate with. But I gave up my dream because my son appeared in my life. A recommendation for you is to collaborate with a company. And try the one I wanted to work with. They are very open and have some great ideas.

Last edited: