Taking offers

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
I have an Ambex YM-15 kilo roaster that is 7 months old, a YM-2 that is a few years old, and a Sonofresco 1lb fluid bed (hot air) roaster roughly 1 and a half years old. I'm thinking of redirecting my company and entertaining serious offers for any of the above mentioned equipment.

E-mail me at [email protected] with your questions and offers.

Bean Grinder

netsec

Mar 1, 2006
Stafford, VA
Visit site
interested

I am interested in the YM-2 in order to start (small) a roasting business. I am currently in the process of looking for a place to roast as well as lining up some customers. What is your time period that you are looking at to sell?

Dbl Shooter

Apr 30, 2006
Indiana
Visit site
Interested in Ym-15

I have outgrown my current roaster and am interested in how the YM15 has performed for you. Did you see a large increase in your gas ocnsmption when you made the jump to the 15?

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
Not much - the Ambex roasters are very energy efficient. I think the bigger impact on our utilities has been the amount we're roasting rather than the roaster consumption.

It is a little hard to gauge as the YM-2 was propane and the YM-15 is natural gas. But the fuel cost per batch increased less in proportion to the batch size.