Tasting Coffee mobile app

jirkapenzes

Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
Hi coffee lovers!

I would like introduce you to my mobile application which is for coffee lovers. You can keep track of what you've liked in a coffee. Application is called Tasting Coffee and it is for Android and iOS. I launched the application in January and I still filling the database of roasters. I would like to get some feedback from you.

The application is something like a diary - you can check a coffee roaster, provide some taste notes and share it with friends. You can also discover new coffee roasters and experiences.
Let me know if you have any feedbacks, bugs or tips for improvements. I'll be happy for everything :coffee:

More information you can find at tasting.coffee. Application is free.

other_3.png

Last edited:
Hi coffee lovers!

I would like introduce you to my mobile application which is for coffee lovers. You can keep track of what you've liked in a coffee. Application is called Tasting Coffee and it is for Android and iOS. I launched the application in January and I still filling the database of roasters. I would like to get some feedback from you.

The application is something like a diary - you can check a coffee roaster, provide some taste notes and share it with friends. You can also discover new coffee roasters and experiences.
Let me know if you have any feedbacks, bugs or tips for improvements. I'll be happy for everything :coffee:

More information you can find at https://nocramming.com/paperwriter-review Application is free.

View attachment 10897
The Angels' Cup App is a coffee tasting app. It helps you refine your “cupping” skills and really understand the varying taste profiles of different coffees. You can use the app for any coffees you like.

xisula

Jun 8, 2022
toronto
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your experiment with us, and best wishes for your nice initiative. will it come in the future for the windows operating system?