Tea or Coffee??!

TNelson

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Was wondering, do people really have a genuine like for one or the other. I dislike tea, all tea! I've never really known anyone who drinks the same amount of coffee and tea. It's either one or the other. I do think it's cool though how you can brew teas in some coffee makers!

Coffcan

Dec 20, 2016
Barrie
Visit site
Like both equally, although for years drank mostly orange pekoe (Tetley). Like it strong and would leave the tea bag in for five or more minutes sometime. Good with honey.
I didn't like it with sugar.

Been on a coffee trip lately, going through dozens upon dozens of K cups, prior to it tasting bitter and burnt. It smelled as bad as it tasted.

DLRuth

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I like both equally, although i drink more coffee. I normally make my coffee as espresso so it only takes about minute or two.

javacentral

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I love both equally. A nice cup of iced hibiscus tea in the summer and some spiced tea in the winter is just as good for me as a hot cup of coffee year round!

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I prefer coffee over tea. But that doesn't mean I don't like tea. I do. I finally have my french press and moka pot technique down so that I am producing some pretty darn good coffee from either of those options. But I also like a mug of tea, usually later in the day on cold days where the chill goes deep. My favorite tea is Lapsang Souchong. A smokey black tea that is delicious to me. In addition, sometimes I'll go for some chamomile. Sometimes I'll also like the fruity teas. I see coffee and tea as two very different beverages and as a result, no one can make me choose between them. I like them both. And I refuse to give up either one.

SophieWaggner83

Oct 28, 2020
USA
Visit site
Сoffee helps me focus, refreshes me.
But I just can't live without tea. Especially now, when the street is gloomy autumn. I just drink tea all day (more than 6 mugs). Now I love tea with pumpkin and cinnamon. It is very tasty