Texas based company looking at expanding into coffee services.

OscarPappa

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello forum

I own a small business in South Texas and I found this forum as I was researching ideas on how to start a coffee/food service division. We started in 2010 as an office supply company, but want to evolve into more of a service based business as we lose market share to the big guys (Amazon, etc.). We are B2B and have a book of business that we can immediately start working with whenever we roll out this new program (currently 200-300 active customers). Most of our clients range from 10-500 employees.

Obviously, there is a lot of competition out there (we are used to that) but we believe that finding the right coffee and providing excellent service will be the key to our success. I am excited about the opportunity to learn more about coffee in general, as the every day life of a business owner can be pretty stressful it seems this industry has a more "chill" factor to it and I find myself less of a "go go go" person the older I get (38 now).

Anyway, we are actively searching for roasters (mainly in Texas, but open to ideas) that can provide us with great coffee and of course great pricing so that we can increase our profitability. I am open to ideas and suggestions for those of you with experience, and appreciate any feedback.

- RT

Sailbo

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I'd be interested in chatting. We're a roaster looking to keep our production running a few more days a week. What's a good way to get in touch?