THC coffee

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
To be honest I have not experimented with THC and coffee yet. I mean you could do bulletproof coffee with "butter".
Yea - I wouldn't think you would get much out of flower. Making butter or some type of water-soluble distillate. I'm actually heading to Colorado next week - I'll let ya know if I find anything out :)

Sep 13, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
To be honest I have not experimented with THC and coffee yet. I mean you could do bulletproof coffee with "butter".
I have!!! And this is the exact same process I do. I use my magic bullet to somehow shake it up a little bit. Love it.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
When I am not making my own edibles I use concentrates. A wee rice sized drop and good to go. I will try this weekend with coffee and let you know. I am going to add the concentrate to the brewed coffee not the grounds....keep you posted 😮‍💨🥴😵‍💫😴

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
When I am not making my own edibles I use concentrates. A wee rice sized drop and good to go. I will try this weekend with coffee and let you know. I am going to add the concentrate to the brewed coffee not the grounds....keep you posted 😮‍💨🥴😵‍💫😴
Sweet thanks topher lmk