the most luxuary and expensive espresso machine ???

fag

Aug 9, 2004
Visit site
Hello,
I search for very luxuary espresso machines for home, but I don't find them by surfing the web (mximum price found is 3000$ for a semi-professionnal system). I don't search for professional systems.
So my question is the following:
Are there some brands who make machines in small series, for example with the signature of an artist and a serial number, and who sell them to the fortunate people or celebrities???

I found one in the past on the web, but I losed the link. There were some machines designed with artists and sold at an incredible price. Those machines were very nice and unique while hand made.

Thanks for your help and excuse my orthography, I'm not fluent...
Have a nice day and see u!

eyeopener

Jul 25, 2004
Visit site
$$$ Machines

Hi I was looking at the jura-capresso machines. They seem to have a nice line of fully automatic espresso/coffee makers. Priced from around $700-$1800 for home type models,s8,f9,& e8. I have a posting researching the e8 model for $999. As you can see no hits yet. If you know anything about these machines please respond.
Thanks

fag

Aug 9, 2004
Visit site
all what I know is the last Jura machine, known as "Z5 machine".
The best way to obtain delicious latte beverages, excellent milk foam, and last but not least, it makes coffe receipes by the press of a button!
Yes, really! Just put a tall glass below the steam oulet, press the button of your choice (caffe latte, latte macchiatto, cappuccino, etc...) and see it making the receipes directly on the glas! It's wonderfull!

fag

Aug 9, 2004
Visit site
for information, it costs 1800€ ... too much for me... but I'm sur it's not the most luxuary machine... but in good place...

fag

Aug 9, 2004
Visit site
it's exactely what I searched! Yes!
Thanks a lot for this link, if you know some others I will be charmed to put them in my favorites folder!
tks.

ElPugDiablo

If you in Lexington, Mass, go to Copa Cafe and check out the customed Marzocco. It's by far the most beautiful espresso machine I have seen. The place was poorly managed, but the espresso was outstanding. Also Brasilia Excelsior and Elektra Barlume are nice retro looking production machines.

AboutCoffee

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
the best machine

The best machine in my opinion will be Elektra models. They are the "mercedes benz" of the espresso machines industry.

corainc.com/Results.cfm?category=3&secondary=43

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Hey FAG did you find a machine to buy yet? about coffee...you are right elektra does have some kick ass machines...wasn't impressed with the customer service though...price is pretty high also.I saw them at the scaa show in Boston...walked up to check out the machines...was in the market to buy 2 new machines ...they looked at me and sort of blew me off...I had to walk up to someone and say...I am sorry I am not wearing a tie but I was interested in buying a couple of two groups...the key word...was :wink: stuck with La Cimballi

Espresso home

If you're looking to wow people, do a search for the "expobar athenea" - it is a beautiful machine with a big copper dome like you'd find in old hotel bars. Unlike some of the other machines, it is relatively easy to find one and get it serviced. For people who do not know espresso, this has the look to impress them.

If you want a great home machine, try a Cimbali M21. It is a bit hard to find, but it is bullet-proof. For people who know espresso, this will impress them. Because it shares many of the same components as the larger machines, getting it serviced will be easy.

I have an Isomac Millennium at home. It is a beautiful machine. Stainless, graceful curves on the sides and an E61 group head. This makes a great shot and has enough steam to make great microfoam. If I could get a 4 hole steam head instead of the 2, that would be the only change I'd make.

nzroaster

Jul 28, 2004
Qld, Australia
Visit site
EYE OPENER:

If you are still looking for a fully automatic home machine, I say go with jura. They make a more affordable F50 model for home use although can't give you price. We are sole importers/distributers in our area and with 1000's sold in past years have never received any back for repairs.

BOOSTERBEAN

Sep 28, 2004
SEATTLE, WA
Visit site
THE BUGATTI OF ESPRESSO MACHINES

LA VICTORIA ARDUINO which has been around since 1907 and by far the most famous of all the brands not to mention the most copied in design during the first part of the twentieth century. Chrome or copper or brass, either the famous Venus "rocket" or the two or three group Athena lever models. There is nothing as beautiful, classic and as purest as these.

Owned today by Nuova Simonelli and distributed in the US on the West Coast by a small but artisan broker in Seattle, that would be me. If you are interested in viewing these beautiful handmade and handcrafted machines, let me know. Serious inquiries only.

Many thanks,
Boosterbean

Coffee Queen

Oct 11, 2004
Australia
Visit site
Jura & Granos

The Jura Coffee machines are fantastic. You'll need to go to the S or S9 line to get full functionality. (Truly fully variable group 5-16 grams, warming plate, twin boiler). But the smaller models provide great value for money when you're after the perfect coffee.

We are currently trialling a Bodum Granos which is a domestic unit and finding that it does in fact make a terrific coffee and it froths milk like a dream. The only set back with this unit is that you need a seperate grinder. The Bodum Granos will be available in Australia in Nov 04.

More info at http://www.mycoffeeshop.com.au/

espressomaniac

Jul 8, 2004
Tacoma
Visit site
come on

Get a commercial machine, rip off the side panels and have a machine shop fabricate a new design for it. If you are going high end, you should start with a commercial base, aesthetics can be put on afterwards, here is a site you should check out that has the best of both worlds http://espressoonline.com take note, they have the electra models as well as the bezzera's which are catered to the home/office/light commercial user.

If you want a complete work of art, there is a specialty company that fabricates home machines from scratch but the url eludes me at the moment.